Sunday 16 February 2014

Wow it's been a long time!

Well hello all and hopefully it will be soon be the end of the bad weather (I am crossing my fingers as I speak!) and the allotment site will start getting busy again ready for the new season.
I nipped on today just to check the state of things. I have put the seating in the shed in case anyone is worried only because I think we have lost 2 chairs already and I have lost at least one from in front of my shed. Mick's shed has blown over and I will try and contact him by phone but if anyone does see him please let him know. Plus there are a few tarps on people's plots that have blown up and away, I would advise with this weather to nip down when you can especially when it has been particularly windy.

Hope you all got the email about the upcoming AGM at the Alker club. There is a notice on the noticeboard also just to remind you. Last year only me and Bill turned up so it would be nice if a few more from our site went. Plus you might get to see an insight into the goings on of the committee, all very exciting I can tell you.

98th AGM 2014
Wednesday 26th March 2014
7.30 p.m.
@
John Alker Memorial Hall
Flixton Road
Flixton
Manchester
M41 6QY
Tea and Coffee provided during meeting.
Bar from 9.00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment